1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

week 15 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Dec 13, 2006.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well, this looks like the game the NFL needed to persuade people to inundate their cable operator.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

What's your problem? I'm just trying to have a discussion and you're trying to make this personal.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I have no problem with you. I'm just busting chops. Althought the "kilt" joke is getting old.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And now the sixth seed in the NFC -- if the season were to end this week -- is guaranteed to be 7-7. Ugh.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In the spirit of Whitlock's Mr. Bojangles:
    Seperated at birth?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

What the FUCK are with Ron Jaworski's glasses?!?!

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

More Jaws: "There is no question Carson Palmer is stroking the spheriod better than anyone in the National Football League."

Goodness Jaws. Would you like some Jergens?

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Looks like David Carr and the Texans are exactly what the Patriots needed today. Houston looks terrible.

And as I say that, Kevin Faulk just scored on a 43-yard screen play. He had already run for a touchdown. When Kevin Faulk is making you look bad, you know it's bad.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Ed Hochuli's muscles look even bigger in HD. Is there steriod testing for referees?

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Come on, Bill Maas is brilliant. He really KNOWS the game. Listen to him. At least I think it's Maas. He and a few other guys on Fox all pretty much sound the same.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haha isn't Maas the one Pro Football Talk mocks endlessly?

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i wish i could listen to maas, instead i'm watching two fo the worst qbs in the nfl -- rex grossman and bruce gradkowski. good god, these guys mike ron mexico look like dan fuckin' fouts

Draft saved Draft deleted