1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 15 NFL Thread: Nobody cares anymore

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Dec 15, 2015.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That will help my fantasy team.

Oops. Wrong thread. No one here cares.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Turns out Jaws was wrong.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The last time Jaws was schlonged that bad, Rod Martin was catching his passes.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm kind of surprised somebody who has been "a source" on a story like this, or a trade or whatever hasn't published a story on being "a source" and what it feels like when you pass along bum info, or when the leak you provided is mischaracterized or incorrectly reported. I know Jay Glazer is pretty open about his "info brokering" , but it would be interesting to hear stories from the other side. Did they feel bad? Did the reporter go back to them for info again? etc.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

The reason you're "a source" is because you don't want anyone to know you're the source. So it's pretty understandable why that sort of story hasn't been done, or if it has, only rarely.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

But I figure there are many "ex-sources" who are no longer in a position where it would matter either way.

7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Bigot

SnarkShark likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

image.jpeg

Draft saved Draft deleted