1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 15 NFL Thread: Nobody cares anymore

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

... to the practice squad.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Packers worked him out before last week's game and passed.

3. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Pats also lost Easley.

4. From the NY Post ...

Ha Ha!

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Only commenting here because the NFL's losing popularity, and I'm no bandwagon jumper.

Oh, and watch out Vikings ... the Bears kick ass once they leave the Spaceship.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Bears winning now would be fitting for both teams.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Taking a quick peak at the schedule and standings, if the Vikings lose to the Bears, they very easy could slide into the playoffs at 8-8.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

It doesn't seem like anyone wants that last spot. Bears also play the Bucs coming up, so they still get a couple games with playoff implications.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

11. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Just two pages now and it's Sunday eve … but, hey, I'm just happy that I've got enough cred around here to occasionally influence a thread title.
    #feelingthelove
    #iAMsomebodyafterall
    (And folks still do care, I'll admit, but just not nearly like they have in past seasons.)

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

What a giant steaming crock of shit.
    If I'm Steratore, Hochuli, or anyone else like that, I'm telling the boys in NYC to fuck themselves.
    Maybe if the NFL wouldn't make the rule book read like the Federal Tax Code, it wouldn't be so hard for the rules, etc, etc to get applied correctly.
    Sad part is, they make all these dramatic rule changes within the last few years, they can't tell you today what the hell the proper definition of a catch is.

Draft saved Draft deleted