1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 14 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Dec 7, 2006.

1. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

as an aside, does anyone think Rex Grossman in a Pro Bowl voting commercial is really funny?

Also, can this thread please not turn into a fucking Michael Vick debate. ... again?

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Just once ... ONCE ... I'd like to see Tiki Barber get a chance to carry the ball inside the 5. I'm not going to complain too much because he has 82 yards already, but I've watched Brandon Jacobs get the ball in two short-yardage situations. He was stuffed short on third down on the first one, and he fumbled at the 1 on the other.

3. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Is this a case of coaches out thinking themselves and overcoaching? Seems far too easy to just give the ball to a talented back and let him run. Subconsciously, it seems like these control freaks can't help but inject a personnel decision.

4. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Jones-Drew returns the second-half kickoff for a touchdown. 31-10 Jags.

5. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Nice coverage, Ty Law.

6. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

chiefs appear to be covering the bed with poo.

7. CitizenTino

3rd-and-1 for the Giants. Brandon Jacobs off tackle. No gain.

FUCK YOU TOM COUGHLIN.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Colts have the distinction of being the first defense to allow the Jaguars, never noted for having a running game combination in the mold of Csonka and Kiick, to get two runners over 100 yards in the same game. Not to mention allowing one of those runners (Jones-Drew) to return the opening kickoff of the second half for a TD.

Colts D is getting punked like a sissy in his first prison shower.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I believe Redskins fans are booking their trips for Canton for when Jason Campbell retires.

10. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

God's Linebacker and pals bringing the pain today against K.C. - five sacks, two picks, three points allowed.

11. CitizenTino

Wow, Jared Lorenzen is a tubby SOB.

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Sid Luckman [/d_b]

Draft saved Draft deleted