1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Nov 26, 2013.

1. IllMil

IllMil Active Member

Let's stop feeding Fart Troll for once. You can keep babbling about the spirit of competition, and that's great. Guys can be brutally physical assholes.

Kicking guys in the nuts is not manly or tough. Neither is tripping them.

It's pussy shit.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Your anger is trifling.

3. IllMil

IllMil Active Member

You'd be the ignorant one. Sitton was a Pro Bowler last year and has been an alternate perennially. He is a very good OL, but how many offensive linemen aren't "no-names"?

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Nothing like a little trash talking to whet the appetite for Thanksgiving. No wonder Aaron Rodgers ain't playing. I figure he doesn't want to kicked in the nuts by a boy named Suh again.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

"I guess we don’t have to worry about setting an extra place for Josh Sitton," Schwartz said.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131127/SPORTS0101/311270098#ixzz2lsu1aSe9

6. IllMil

IllMil Active Member

He's been around too long to take that bait, but don't you fucking dare shake his hand too hard.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

It kills you to see this team isn't going to hike up its skirts for you any longer, doesn't it?
    The Lions play on the edge - there is no doubt about that.
    Better than being the wimps of the league.
    Now put me on ignore, little man.

8. joe king

joe king Active Member

And yet those daring, edgy, in-your-face, ultra-competitive Lions are a listless 6-5 after a home loss to mighty Tampa Bay, and they rank 22nd in the league total defense and scoring defense.

Go figure.

9. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Yeah, I figure the same. New York and Washington are major markets. I bet NBC and Jerry Jones wish they could cut a separate deal and have the Dallas Cowboys every week (like Notre Dame), but that's not going to happen.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure about that. Broncos-Chiefs had super high best in years ratings.

11. joe king

joe king Active Member

Yeah, I'm not a TV guy, but I think NBC probably likes having somewhat the pick of the litter late in the season.

12. IllMil

IllMil Active Member

You tremendously overrate your significance.

Draft saved Draft deleted