1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Hey doubledown... previously mentioned in this thread, it's Mr. Derek Anderson who had the two TD passes and 33-yard run setting up the game-winning field goal!

YES!

Oz... where ya at? Be afraid of Mr. Anderson on Thursday, very afraid. ;)

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

He's still Somebody Anderson to me. What a fucking joke. KC, that is.

3. Jim_Mora

Jim_Mora Member

DEREK ANDERSON FOR GOD ;D

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Is there anything more fun to watch than Tom Coughlin everytime the Giants do something wrong? How many ulcers does he have? Someone needs a nap. Or a vacation.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

And stuff it Brandon Jacobs!

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As long as he's playing for the Browns, they can bring back Kenny Anderson if they want.

The Steelers are currently playing against the perfect tune-up for a quarterback who has no idea what he's doing if Anderson does start Thursday. Gradkowski is killing the Bucs today.

Though it's only halftime. Plenty of time for the Steelers to fuck that up.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Browns lol Whitlock

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Let's not get carried away now. He's the biggest draft bust of the last 25 years.

The funny thing is Hondo topped off his critique of Young with "watch a game sometime." The more Young plays, the more Hondo sounds like Dexter Manley serving as a literacy spokesman.

Hey dummy, take your own advice. Watch a game sometime.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Hey!!! They found Marvin!!! THE COLTS FOUND MARVIN!!!! BOOYAKASHA!!!!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

BTW, does anyone know the Sunday afternoon hosts on ESPN Radio? Good God they suck something fierce. I think one of them is Denny Green's son Jeremy, which would explain a lot. I was out today and my only source of updates was the radio and these guys were just freaking awful, like Chris Berman wanna-be lounge acts spewing cliches about how unpredictable the NFL is. Hideous.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

And they used to have a great show hosted by Trey Wingo and a couple of others. But he really made that show work. Now the update shows aren't nearly as good on radio.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Did I ever mention I had a man crush on LT?

Draft saved Draft deleted