1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not these days. Maybe Sunday.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Who they losin' to this week? :D

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

They're not losing to the Succaneers.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I love me some T.J. Whosyomomma. Guy has been a key in crawling out of my fantasy cellar.

That said, I'd feel a lot better about the Chiefs' playoff chances if the f-ing Bengals would turn back into the Bungles for a couple weeks.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

The Bucs will be lucky to win another game the rest of the year. Even against the Browns.

6. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

vince young will revolutionize the qb position, the nfl and titans coverage at the tennessean!

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

You're probably right, but they aren't so bad that they should be seven point underdogs against the Steelers.

No way! He's too slow and dumb and he's already the biggest first-round bust in any sport in 25 years!

Now David Garrard...THERE'S a guy who is going to revolutionize an entire city. [/Hondo]

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Nope, the Succaneers are absolutely awful right now. The offense doesn't stay on the field, and the defense runs out of gas really quickly. The Steelers will gut them.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

He and brother Stormy went to Permian, which will play the No. 3 ranked team in the country this week.
    I might drive over to watch Mojo get beat 78-6.

10. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i heard michael vick had the best winning percentage ever!

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah but that's only among known spreaders of herpes.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Whoever mentioned it earlier was right. Bryant Gumbel is not a good pbp. Not at all. Collinsworth does better than I expected. He really does well. But Gumbel is no where near as good as his brother, or a lot of other guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted