1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Brady. Dillon is averaging like 1.2 YPC, even if he scores a lot, and Laurence Maroney didn't return to the game today after getting the wind knocked out of him, which, in Belichickspeak, means he may very well be dead. "Well, he did get the wind knocked out of him," Belichick said.

Good work on merging the thread here. Only an attention-seeking fool would start a Cutler thread. Speaking of those, I wonder if the Florida hoops thread will be merged?

2. aspiring

aspiring Member

Eah, I could have swore my post was in the Cutler thread. Someone let Rod Sterling in here?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Jesus. Give Cutler a chance. Yeah, that INT was terrible. Rookie making his first start. Do you expect him to throw for 300 and 4 TDs? Fuckaduck.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awww. Looks like Cosmo started Cutler! :D :D

6. where is jerome bettis on nbc? did he already get canned?

7. aspiring

aspiring Member

LOL... But this is the NFL, A QB doesn't get a break from ANYONE. Besdies, look at Vince Young in Tennessee! I agree. Jay needs to mature.

I think, if you look at Buffalo, you can see the maturation process beginning to work in the case of J.P Losman. He started out pretty bad. THis year, he's starting to put a few things together.

That is what Cutler needs, too. I agree, get off his back!

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

His father died. Dick.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Shouldn't a big-time national columnist know that Jerome Bettis' father died this week?

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Yes, proving once again that it is easier for a black man to make it to the NBA then reach the NFL and parlay that experience into a TV gig upon retirement.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Well ... yeah, but rest of team:
    Delhomme
    Harrison
    Burress
    Tomlinson
    Tatum Turf Toes
    Cotchery
    Shockey
    Vinatieri