1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NFL Thread: Laces OUT, Dan!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CitizenTino, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Let's see....five different players caught TD passes against the Pats, right? What's the over/under for that number against the Skins? 7.5?

Edit: Don't forget the Saints, Rumple...

2. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Sonner, good call.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

If we run up the score, it's your job to play 60 minutes and stop us. If you think about running up the score, we quit . . . with 5:07 to play.

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I don't know about Denver. At KC? The Broncos like to lose that game every year. I think they've lost five of the past six meetings at Arrowhead.

5. WOW, JLB . . . we agree on something. :) One of the reasons people like to see teams stick it to the Pats*

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

For the Hamilton Tiger Cats.

He makes decisions slower than an OCD sufferer irons drapes.

7. Herbert Anchovy

We all probably agree on more around here than we'd ever like to admit.

When teams like the Bills start having their way with New England, it will come full circle.

8. Herbert Anchovy

24th anniversary of one of the great nights in the history of the league

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jesus this is just awesome. It's amazing how networks used to just let the game speak for itself. That hallway-like run of the logos brought a huge smile to my face.

I remember the game being nowhere near as close as the final score, and how authentically determined the Dolphins were to preserve their franchise's place in history.

And just a little weird: OJ Simpson.

Awesome post, LJB. Thanks for linking it.

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

True, but the Chiefs, well, are the Chiefs. Denver just played a heck of a game against the Giants and I don't expect a let-down game.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

These betting posts are worthless without letting us know how many "markers" you are putting on these games.

12. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I wonder if Giff looks back on those days and realizes he was sharing the booth with a kisser and a killer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.