1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NCAA Football Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Assistant coaches of America, that address for your resumes is:

Athletics Director Pete Boone
    University, MS 38677

2. WS

WS Member

I wonder why he didn't try some spread option stuff late in the game with Schaeffer, since he obviously can't throw. I never thought I'd see a coach in the SEC worse than Mike Shula.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

A&M already up 7 on Texas. Franchione trying to salvage hs job. It worked last year.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Delaware State, you got what wanted. Are you happy now?

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

I've spent over 2 hours here in a Net cafe' in Brugge, been drinkin' lots of good Belgian beer.

Tonight and tommorrow will be more of the same with a damn fine disposition now that I've watched State come back to topple Ole Miss.

Wrap it in Maroon and White !!!

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

There has never been a more well-coached team in the clutch than this season's Ole Miss Rebels.

At some point, you really, really, really have to feel badly for the players.

Every day, the decision to get rid of Cutcliffe looks dumber and dumber.

7. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

The whole Delaware-Delaware State situation kind of irked me when I saw it on OTL. I have no idea if Delaware's decision to not play DSU had any racial overtones, but I'm fairly certain the main reason they didn't play is because of what happened today. They probably knew playing DSU was a no-win situation, because if they beat them, well they were supposed to. And if they lose to them, then they'll never hear the end of it.

8. John

John Well-Known Member

I do feel bad for the players.

I don't necessarily have a problem with getting rid of Cutcliffe, but I'm still baffled that Ole Miss' big-wigs walked out of their interview with O thinking "that's our guy." How the hell could that have happened? And was there a translator at the meeting?

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Wow. LSU fans are giving Flynn the business. The boo-birds are circling Death Valley. Dorsey has been hurt since that Auburn cheap shot, and he looks bad right now limping off the field.

This is weird. The only team Arkansas hasn't beaten since mid-October was Tennessee, which kicked the holy hell out of the Hogs. I'm beginning to think Tennessee or Georgia might beat LSU in Atlanta.

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Even the Delaware State cheerleaders and mascot are horrible. Their mascot looks like a box.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Colorado 65, Nebraska 51.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

Is there a dick in it?

Draft saved Draft deleted