1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NCAA Football Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 19, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

The thought crossed my mind. But he shouldn't need the money. He's already got that sweet ride.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Must have been some kinda halftime speech from Callahan. Huskers outscored 20-0 so far in the third quarter. And the Buffs are driving again.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Gotta do better than FGs, LSU.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Did I say 136 yards for Cuff? I meant close to 200.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Starting pitchers doing well for BG and Toledo: 2-0 BG in the bottom of the 1st.

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Ole Miss 21 first downs, MSU 4. I'd like to see that ULM-Miss. State matchup ...

7. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Ed Orgeron is the worst coach in D-I football. Fourth-and-1 at midfield, 10 minutes left in the game, up 14-0 against a team that hasn't done anything all day offensively. He goes for it, gives State a sniff of success and they march down to cut the lead in half.

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Del, that's easy to say, and I won't disagree that the guy's a disaster. But if they make that 4th and 1, they run two minutes off the clock and the game's probably decided. Hard to find fault with that move precisely because MSU had done nothing against his defense all day.

9. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I called him an idiot before it didn't work, so I'll stand by that judgement. I just don't think you risk giving a team even a hint of success at that juncture.

And State's driving again.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Glad to see you have priniciple....

11. WS

WS Member

and if Orgeron doesn't throw on third down, much less time is on the clock when/if Pegues runs his punt back

12. John

John Well-Known Member

Please, please let this late collapse be the end of the Coach O era.

That was awful.

Draft saved Draft deleted