1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 12 college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I'm surprised his seeing-eye dog didn't retrieve it before anybody noticed.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not a good look, IPTAY.

3. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Big Ten refs: "Hey Pac-12, anything you can do, we can do better. We can make worse calls than you."

Purdue got hosed last night. Blown facemask call on Indiana (vs. Ohio State) today.

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

That first part of the equation looks shaky.

Indiana's improved a great deal, but they just don't have the power game to hang with Ohio State on a cold, rainy day. The Buckeyes overpowering them on the ground on offense, and with their front 7 on defense.

Wenders likes this.
  5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Indiana-Ohio State is actually a game where they're playing against the refs.

One ref has already been carried off with an injury and another didn't get out of the way and ended up in the middle of a fumble scrum near the goal line.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Would love to know if there have been other ACC games this year in which something like this has happened and the game has been played anyway.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Pitt will be without 16 players today due to COVID. Hokies already have played a game without like 25 players due to COVID so it all evens out I s'pose.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Indiana just went full Indiana.

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

As much as I despise everything about that school, they are really really good.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

App St 21, Coastal Carolina 20 late in the third. Pretty good football game.

maumann likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm suspect that there have been, and not just in the ACC. I was implying that whoever made the decision for FSU might also have had not getting a beatdown in the back of their mind. To be fair, there was plenty of reason for concern with regard to Covid, can't fault them for that.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Indiana has rescinded full Indiana status.

Penix and Fryfogle. Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted