1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 12 College Football: Give 'em the Axe, or Floyd of Rosedale

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Nov 19, 2009.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Damn, how do you miss that kick? 24yards......

2. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Oh for SH*T SAKE!! Does OSU have NO other plays in the frickin' game plan today?!?!

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Every time there is a punt, and the returner makes a quick cut I think of Howard and Woodson.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

CRAB CAKES AND FOOTBALL THATS WHAT MARYLAND DOES!

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

No. Jimmy T is the new Lloyd Carr. Run run pass, run run pass, punt. Pass, run, run, punt.

6. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

They showed a couple members of the '69 Michigan team a few minutes ago. I had no idea Dan Dierdorf walks with a cane. He looks like he's really struggling.

And not that anyone cares, but this is the first time in 10 years I'm not at the Harvard-Yale game because of this stupid parking policy enforced by Yale. Before, it was free; now the Yale flunkies charged $15 for 5,000 parking passes - but it wasn't publicized in the news until last Sunday, when there were only 500 left. My friends and I were ultimately too late. Son of a bitch! And it's a nice day up here in Connecticut, too.

7. amraeder

Minnesota, down 3-0, is in the red zone. What are the odds they actually get in the end zone? 5%?

8. amraeder

And, right after I post that, Minnesota fumbles the ball, Iowa recovers.

9. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Jimmy T is also 7-1 against Michigan.

10. amraeder

Minnesota fumbles again. Sheesh!

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Neat. He's also known for getting beat by top 10 teams because he doesn't take chances.

12. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Nice of the Vest to finally cut Pryor loose on a run. Unfortunately, my 10 year old nephew even called out the play, as they came to the line....UGH

Draft saved Draft deleted