1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 11 .. Denver Broncos Freefall edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 17, 2015.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

When Seattle hosts playoff games this year, I wonder if the crowd will be as loud?

And he would never improve the trio of Baldwin, Kearse and Lockett. Seattle much better on the field without him.

2. 93Devil

Or Jason Campbell

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Lol, you are the one that provided the stats with and without Rothleisberger.

Who is arguing he's not the best receiver in football

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I think Peter King breaks down Harvin pretty well here.

Minnesota Vikings grab share of NFC North lead; NFL Week 9 review | The MMQB with Peter King

I'm also sure that Percy Harvin on IR would have the Seahawks undefeated. You have doubled and tripled down over the years on some really dumb things but this has to be in your top 3.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  6. 93Devil

I will always feel the Steelers had a damn good chance at beating New England in the playoffs last season if they had Blount and the Patriots did not. They screwed that up by not getting him enough touches, and they were a first round playoff casualty. I blame the Steelers on that.

The same applies to the Seahawks. They didn't keep Harvin happy, and they lost him. They have maybe the worst WR crew in the NFL and probably will not make the playoffs. They royally have screwed up a good thing.

The difference is I am OK blaming my favorite team.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Ok, if it just me being a homer show me one person that agrees with you, just one.

He's about to be on his 5th team in 6th years, who has kept him happy?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

For Harvin, The "It's not you, it's me" line is apt

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Romo?

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

You should probably, you know, actually play before being named MVP.

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Romo's absence has shown how valuable he is, but it also shows how shitty Jerrah is as a GM.

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

You're not very valuable when you're standing on the sideline with your arm in a sling.

And Jerry is horrid as a GM, but backup QB is not a very good example of that. Is Elway a crappy GM because Peyton's backup is Brock Osweiler? The fact is, very few teams can survive the long-term loss of the starting QB.

Draft saved Draft deleted