1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 11 .. Denver Broncos Freefall edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 17, 2015.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This.

Again, I find strong parallels between this and the Greg Hardy situation, despite Dick's devil's advocate musings. If the Browns keep giving Manziel chances, it is simply a matter of looking the other way. The problem is there and isn't changing from the looks of things.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He spent 72 days at a rehab facility this year, and he finds himself in an alcohol-related incident about once a month.

He's a shrimpboat qb who can't see over lineman and isn't that good. I watched that Steeler game. I don't care how many yards showed up in the stat line. He ain't that good.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

You really think it has to be one or the other?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No, I don't.

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Me neither.

6. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I follow Wilson on Twitter and he breaks a lot of stories not from his area. See a lot of stuff he has from his old stomping grounds - maybe he knows a player who was close to Bailey?

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Yes, that's true. But a lot of places had it posted before the Herald found it.
    Herald website story says 12:41 today. Cops reporter and Sports asleep last night?

Draft saved Draft deleted