1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 10 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Hey, guess which stud QB just got picked again?

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Holy fuck, this is ridiculous.

3. mb

mb Active Member

Keep wingin' it, Jay.

And, Lovie, be careful. He's kinda tempermental.

4. mb

mb Active Member

And roaring past Jake Delhomme for the NFL lead in throws to the other fellas, it's Jay Cutler.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

JAY CUTLER IS GREAT!

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I'm not going out in public tonight. And I'm gonna look on the bright side. If Cutler's bedshitting causes the organization to clean house at the end of the year, then the trade was a success. Because I'll trade one shitty QB for a bunch of shitty coaches.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Two of those three INT's are not all on Cutler. Hester slipped on the second one. Hester didn't finish his route on the third one. Not arguing that Cutler is playing well, but his WR's absolutely suck.

8. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

You could castrate Lovie Smith with a melon baller, and he'd still look like he was contemplating the life cycle of sand.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I forgot the Bears were playing tonight and had Cutler in my starting lineup instead of Flacco at Cleveland. I started Cutler every game this season except last week when he lit it up and Flacco shit the bed.

10. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Word.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Damnit, the defense really is playing great. Why couldn't Vernon Davis have said Jay Cutler sucked.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

A 1-yard pass on third down? Ron Turner is AWFUL. Time for the defense to fuck up -- or make a play. I'm leaning toward the former.

Draft saved Draft deleted