1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 10 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. mb

mb Active Member

Cutler? Picked in the red zone? That never happens.

/Broncos fanboy

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

If the Bears could run the fucking ball, they wouldn't have to pass when they have first-and-goal from the 3. I don't know what the record is for 1-yard gains, but Forte has to be on pace to shatter it.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Broncos fangirl here. I want him back.

4. mb

mb Active Member

Hells. No.

I'll take the million-dollar hed and the 2-cent arm over the million-dollar arm and 2-cent head any day of the week.

5. mb

mb Active Member

I don't know what the record is, but I'm all but certain Steven Jackson holds it.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, Cutler and Orton will both have a lot of time to play golf together in January.

7. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

The Bears specialize in two things:

Failing to convert on 1st-and-goal from the 1.

Allowing opponents to convert on 3rd-and-more-than-6.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

They eviscerated him on SportsCenter tonight. He needs to learn how to look off receivers to decoy opposing DBs. As it is, he usually locks on to his intended/preferred receiver early so the defense knows right where he's going.

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I'll take the guy who can throw a TD pass at least one time in any given game. I'll also take the guy who is capable of throwing a ball more than 20 yards. Give me the million dollar arm and his mental teeter-totter brained-owner. I don't believe I've ever written the word "teeter-totter" before. This will be the last time.

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

You shut your whore mouth.

11. mb

mb Active Member

Name the terms.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Cutler might get an extra week of golf in, but still.

Draft saved Draft deleted