1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 10 NFL Thread: Oh how Dallas Does Suck

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 11, 2015.

1. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

That was the worst short-yardage effort I've ever seen. Just embarrassingly bad. I hope the OC for the Jets is renting.

JC likes this.
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or did the Jets have fourth down plays at or inside the Bills' 20-yard-line twice in the fourth quarter. Turned it over on downs both times. They lost 22-17.

Doesn't New York have a field goal kicker?

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm sure the game would have turned out exactly that way had they not gone for it on 4th down.

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Didn't watch the game, so just wondering — as an office pool player who would be better off lighting $5 bills on fire than trying to pick NFL games ...

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Their starting kicker went on IR this week. Not sure who they got to replace him, but they obviously had zero confidence in him.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

7. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

Stunner: Two-second wonder Clowney is likely out. Again. Great pick, Texans!

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Eddie Lacy inactive today with a groin injury.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Disproving the old saying that "you can't pull fat."

bigpern23 likes this.
  10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Someday maybe Mike Tomlin will figure out how to get his team to stop shitting its pants against lousy opponents. Today is not that day.

Steelers recover a Manziel fumble at the Browns' 12, but settle for a field goal and Landy Jones gets hurt on third down. Next drive, a bad throw by Manziel deflects to Will Allen, who can't make the interception. Browns hit a 63-yard pass on the next play, leading to a tying field goal.

Pittsburgh so far can't run against he league's worst run defense, can't protect and now an injured Roethlisberger is coming in to play.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe the Steelers should consider not giving No. 13 to kick returners any more.

12. Jesus who would've thought Dri Acher would be better than Jacoby Jones?

And Archer sucked!

Nice catch by Bryant, good play by Browns to take it away.

Draft saved Draft deleted