1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weeds Season 7 - SPOILERS in first post

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Jun 29, 2011.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Agreed.

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I don't think anyone ever answered your question. My guess was that it was all set up by someone on the outside for her girlfriend in jail. They apparently both knew about it, because it appears that whoever got out first got the oven mitts, so that they could retrieve the key.

3. EStreetJoe

I figured out what was going on after re-watching the first episode and things Nancy said in the second episode.

4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Episode 3 shows improvement.

Nancy's 80s outfits are pretty amusing.

5. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Still my least favorite season of them all. So far, at least.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I like it. I like the directions they're going with just about everyone.

7. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Episode 4 was more of a letdown that 3 was. Shane's regression is disturbing. Lots of issues there. He's even shaved and gone back to the baby face. Poor kid wants his mommy back. And Nancy still doesn't see it. (Did Shane go through all the cash that he had from the pillow given to him by the math teacher last season?)

Silas's anger issues are getting old. I'd like to drop-kick him back to Copenhagen.

The Andy/married chick storyline I could do without.

Doug's character is a moronic cartoon, but has been for awhile. The twins were even more cartoonish. Can we pretend reality for a minute? The show was much more fun then.

Wondering how big the roommate issues are going to get.

Nice to see Adian Quinn guesting. He's definitely aged since "Desperately Seeking Susan" and "Legends of the Fall."

The Soviet guy is hot.

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I wondered about this also.

9. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Well that was a pleasant surprise.

10. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

Agreed. Made me laugh.

"Oh, Hell no!"

11. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Nice to have her back, but I can't say I was surprised. As soon as the attorney voice over said whatever about "be the person who raised Silas," there was no other option.

12. EStreetJoe

Definitely a pleasant surprise to have her back.
    However I'll need to rewatch the episode as I'm unclear as to where she's living now -- somewhere in California, somewhere in the woods of New Jersey or somewhere in the woods of New York or somewhere else.

Draft saved Draft deleted