1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weeds Season 7 - SPOILERS in first post

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Jun 29, 2011.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I just watched the season premier last night and I might need to watch again as I have no idea where Nancy found out about the key and the suitcase full of military weapons. Could someone explain this to me?
    The bizarreness of Copenhagen I could accept. Nancy's sister taking the kid as her own and telling him that Nancy is his aunt I could accept. The military cache of weapons in the suitcase was too strange.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Lesbian makeout scene was hot.

3. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Just watched it.

Shark jumping potential. Skipping ahead three years? C'mon.

SPOILERS to answer OP:

Nancy's been in prison three years and is let out to serve her time in a halfway house. The key came from her prison cellmate prior after the lesbian makeout scene. Not sure what Soviet chick was into.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She's got to be the all-time MILF champion.

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

MILFY-Louise Parker.

6. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

I watched the first episode. Then told my wife never again.
    She made me watch the second episode, and then told me sorry, never again.
    This season is shit.

7. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think they've played it out but I'll keep giving it a chance ... if for no other reason than to watch the lovely MILFY-Louise for 30 minutes a week. Maybe her and Jennifer Jason Leigh will have an incestuous makeout scene this season!

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'm in until the series ends. a) summer programming SUCKS and this remains the best option in its slot or any of the trillion replays each week or dvr, and b) the moments are fewer and fewer, granted, but there are still going to be scenes that make my loyalty worthwhile.

like soooo many other once-great shows, this on has surely lost its fastball but i still find it more interesting than the alternatives.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

What he said.

10. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

We're talking about MILF weed.

But the fact this season is in NYC kind of kills it for me. So many shows are set in NYC, couldn't they just have gone to Boston, Philly, DC or anywhere else on the East coast? Heck, why not Charlotte. I have a really hard time believing there's a hole in the marijuana market in NYC.

Don't get me wrong, definitely one of my favorite shows, but I feel like the start of this season is kind of lackluster. We need Alanis Morisette back.

11. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

They're pulling the same NYC scene shift with Californication too. Come to think of it, Curb Your Enthusiasm moved there for this season too.

Must be some tax breaks to be had.

12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

That definitely would not have hurt at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted