1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weeds Season 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Jun 16, 2008.

1. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

Good point.

2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but Doug has just become an annoyance. I can't believe how much his character has gone downhill in terms of quality from Season 3 to 4.

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

But, EStreet, it's Doug! Come on, no one ever expected Doug to reach great heights, you know. He was destined to go downhill. I think the role still has the quality it always had. It's just a down-low quality now.

4. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Doug is awesome. Nealon will be know for his portrayal of Doug when all is said and done.

5. EStreetJoe

I still haven't seen the first two seasons, so I'm just comparing season 3 to season 4 and as season 4 progressed in terms of quality, for me Doug's character has gone downhill way too quickly.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If you liked Seasons 3-4, you will love 1-2. See them now.

7. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Melissa Joan Hart's MILF thread reminds me ... when does Weeds start up again?

Nancy: pregant or not?

8. EStreetJoe

Weeds starts up again tomorrow night - Monday June 8 - 10 p.m.
    Nurse Jackie, starring Edie Falco follows, and the first episode is great stuff.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Damn. Because I'm unemployed, one of the cuts I made was to my cable. Dumped Showtime/HBO and some of my channels. Going to miss Milfy-Louise Parker every week.

10. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I am so excited for the new season. I will be giving up more meals than I care to count in order to pay for the short-term subscription to Showtime.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

12. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Well, I'm out of range here. I'll be checking surfthechannel. Give it a shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted