1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weeds Season 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Jun 16, 2008.

1. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

I've given up on it. still TiVoing it, but several episodes behind and don't mind one bit.
    Like a couple of others, I think the season started great but has just died

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Was last night's episode the last one? Ever?

3. newgrad2008

newgrad2008 New Member

I don't think so. I am pretty sure it was just a season finale and not a series finale.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

The way it ended it was definitely a season finale. Sets up next season quite nicely.
    Some good moments in last night's episode.
    At some point I need to rent/buy/view seasons 1 and 2. I started watching with Season 3.

5. kokane_muthashed

Hmmmm. I thought I had read, before the season started, this would be the last season. Oh, well, like most things, I'm probably mistaken. Hope so at least. Dropping a bomb like that is no way to end a series.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Which bombshell are you referring to -- Nancy's or Celia's daughter's?

7. kokane_muthashed

Nancy. The Celia's daughter thing went right over my head. I was like WTF??!??

8. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Just finished watching S4.

TV time-wise, how long ago was S3? As in, are what are the options for Nancy's new storyline? (Which didn't surprise me at all since I've also just finished with S3 and, in one of the final episodes Andy asked about the possibility.)

But since the Indian dealer's kid has been fully gestated and birthed, plus the bathroom has been remodeled, I guess it's maybe a year later.

They sure dropped the "seeing Jonah" storyline from S3-S4. Did Dana even make an appearance? I can't remember what she even looked like.

I miss Conrad, too. The show has definitely moved from a widow trying to make ends meet to a very complicated drug world. I still like it, but it's vastly removed from its origins.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I read a story about the kid who plays Silas that said they're starting to shoot the new season in the spring.

10. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I agree. Just finished the fourth season and I thought it was wonderful. I liked the way the mood of the series changed roughly halfway through the season. It's sad, dark and upsetting now. And it's a better series for it.

There's going to be some interesting emotional conflicts in the fifth season.

11. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

Yea I'm seriously pumped for the next season, they left a lot hanging.

-The baby
    -Andy wants to fuck Nancy
    -Shane and his girlfriends and the freezer full of weed subs that he just found

How funny was it when it looked like Doug was about to hang himself but he was really just wacking off?

12. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I'm not convinced Nancy is pregnant.

Draft saved Draft deleted