1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weeds Season 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

And, she hooks ya up with that MILF weed

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Which makes her the perfect woman...

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Her and Julie Bowen and MILF weed? Mmmmm, mmmm, good!

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Julie Bowen needs a scene like MLP had at the end of the last episode.

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Anyone see tonight's episode? Never saw that ending coming. Sets up next week's season finale nicely.

6. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I saw it.

I feel I was left quite speechless.

7. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

this show needs to come to an end. it was once great ... now, not so much.

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

jimnorden

Dead. To. Me.

9. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

you don't agree? seems like the writers are in way over their heads and don't know what to do with this show.

used to love it. now it's just there.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm kind of with jim, though I haven't seen this schedule. I liked the first couple episodes, when she really was trying to deal (ha!) with the situation. By about the midle of the first season, it was no longer any kind of debate of anything.

I just don't see how anyone's invested in it. It's like Grey's or ER...just ramp it up with more and more stupid situations to pass time. None of it is anything a real person would have done in a three year period.

I just watched for Conrad. Without him, I'm not sure I'll even like season 4. I don't think there are any other characters on this show I like, let alone feel invested in.

11. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I think it's been a great season. Yes, it's much more over the top than the other seasons, but I like my television over the top. I am not at all into watching shows that closely depict real life. Television is an escape for me, so yeah, I enjoy it when shows go all out.

I do, however, miss Conrad (A LOT! Yummy) and Heylia, but have enjoyed the changes they made in this season. I will be in a slight depression next week when it all comes to an end.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I just started watching Weeds last season and got hooked. This season has been great (and have gotten my wife into it). The end of last night's episode was shocking.
    It's a comedy (or drama-dy) for adults. It's not supposed to reflect real life.
    One of these weeks (months) I'll have to go back and see what I missed in the first two seasons.

I'm anxiously awaiting tonight's episode of The Shield. It's a shame that series is coming to an end.
    Then on Sept. 28 Dexter and Californication return.

Draft saved Draft deleted