1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wedding registry help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

As long as you aren't in LA, Chuck, we'd go there. ;)

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

;D :)
    No, I actually visited my cousin at UCLA during the last week of August. I loved it.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

There is a giant brown cloud that hangs over the area, day and night! Disgusting. Especially if you're used to seeing the sky as blue and not taupe.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Wal-Mart.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Good, not good, overrated, good.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm in the playoff semifinals in my league and need to decide between Favre and Romo for my starting QB this week and am leaning toward Favre.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

A couple I work with went on their honeymoon to Cooperstown.
    Turns out while they were there they ran into someone else from the office who snuck up behind them and said "Hi kids" (keep in mind that the person who made the 'hi kids' comment is 10-15 years younger than this couple was)

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

That's buckdub for us since he'd be there at the same time. We don't work together, but hell... he wants Doc as a wingman. Doesn't that say enough? :D

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Hilarious.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Is that a verse to Kokomo? Thanks, now I'll be hearing that song in my head all day.

11. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

If you've only been to the Hall of Fame, it kind of escapes you that Cooperstown (and that area) is kind of a nice, tranquil area. I've always thought that honeymoons work better in less frenetic circumstances--the wedding is stressful enough. There are lots of bed-and-breakfasts in Cooperstown. Or, if you can swing it, stay in the Otesaga, which is one of the last of the big upstate NY resort hotels. I've never stayed there, but the brunch is awesome.

12. Who Knows

Who Knows Member

Register at whichever store gives refunds after two months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.