1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wedding registry help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You can all send the cash to..

spup and doc

For the address, send PM's. :D

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Re: The beaches.

I have really pale skin (I'm a redhead by nature). I'm also really sun-sensitive. I tend to stay away from the beaches because I'm tired of blisters on my shoulders and back from the sunburns. I mean, serious serious blisters. About the size of quarters and they pop.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

TMI!

Gross.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Seriously...

I had that problem once. A shot of penicillin took care of it, and they even sent me home with a government PSA booklet.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

By that point, I may want to pawn him off to you for a night. :D

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That was just wrong.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

One word: Sandals.

I hear it's "all inclusive."

Seriously, even if I loved Cooperstown, I can't imagine spending more than a few hours there. That's not much to base a honeymoon on.

Let me also give you a couple of other things to think about. First, Cooperstown is a relatively inexpensive trip. No reason you won't be able to work that in at some point over the next few years -- hell, maybe the next few months depending on your financial situation. Second, with a trip like a cruise or a Sandals-like resort, you can have a great time and not spend the hell out of that wedding cash you just received. The way we worked it is that we had my parents put in on the cruise, her family picked up the plane tickets and we did everything we wanted, which included horseback riding on the beach and about five trips to the spa for my wife, for not too much.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

None taken.

Fag. :D

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I'd take Ryan Sonner over both of you.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm sure you would.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

What about me, though, Chuck?

12. KP

KP Active Member

Information about her he probably wishes he had known about her before consumating the marriage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.