1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wedding registry help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

My dream girl would not only allow me to register us at Best Buy, she'd DEMAND it.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We actually thought about Best Buy. Maybe we should just knock Macy's off the list and go for all these other places... Lowes, Target, Crate and Barrel, Best Buy, Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

I also want to do a pampered chef registration. We've had the same stoneware at my parents house since I was in high school. It never breaks and my mom lives and dies by it.

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

If you don't already have one, register for the awesome KitchenAid stand mixer. It's the one thing I'm missing from my kitchen and I think if you're a baker, you'd use it a lot.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I just got back from covering a game, but thanks for the help, guys.

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Can you seriously register there? I could potentially be willing to reverse my stance on marriage if you can. She doesn't even have to be that hot.

I love me some BestBuy.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

They have a "wish list" which I believe functions in a similar way as a wedding registry.

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Mother of God. I think I'll find me the future Mrs. username at the bar tonight. Sometime around 1:57 a.m.

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

If you really wanna freak people out, go scan a baby item or two...

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh my god, spup, I completely agree on the Pampered Chef. I use my pizza stone about 6 times a week, just to heat stuff up, or cook frozen things. And the little striped square bowls they had last year are my favorite bowls in the world.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

My parent's pizza stone is almost black and is completely smooth because they use it so much.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I cook my pizza right on the metal of the oven, and when I take it out, it goes onto the cardboard circle from the package.

12. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

Having participated in two weddings this year as a friend, here is what I can offer:

concur on the KitchenAid mixer, both brides coveted it.

The only thing that one of the grooms wanted was a putting green. He got it. So don't be afraid to register for sporting equipment and other entertainment stuff - DVDs, board games, photo albums.

China - eh, I doubt I will register for it if my time comes. But it was really cool at Thanksgiving this year when my mom set the table with my parents' wedding china. So maybe it would be something special.

I bought two other friends wall clocks.

Fancy pillows? You can never have enough ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.