1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Web journalist detained by bodyguards

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by jlee, Oct 18, 2010.

1. rpmmutant

rpmmutant Member

The lead is a bit wordy. Trim it to We, Americans, demand justice, peace, protection, happiness and freedom, and we demand it immediately.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Joe Miller is a Tea Party favorite who was endorsed by Sarah Palin, by the way. No word on if this "liberal blogger" is considered part of the lamestream media (get it? It's mainstream but I replaced 'main' with 'lame' for effect).

3. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

One of mine is for warehouse security.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

So far, no word from Palin. Interesting, considering the dustup the First Dude had with Miller last week over his not committing to a GOP presidential choice in '12 (Romney endorsed him, too).

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I think that some politicians have been taking media relations classes from college football coaches.

At some point in the future, we'll all just show up a media events and throw shoes at each other.

6. Palin's in on it. The wackadoodle.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That's a real kneeslapper, Billy Ray . . . I'll bet Johnny and Chickie will get
    a big kick ouf ot it, at the feed store.

Draft saved Draft deleted