1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Web Content Manager - Oklahoma City Thunder

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by imjustagirl, Sep 22, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=20647

You can get on their mailing list and they'll alert you to any job opening in the league.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Something must be wrong with these web jobs with NBA.com This is the fifth team to advertise this position in the last few months.

The others: Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Atlanta Hawks.

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I'll find out more. I have a high school buddy who works on a NBA team's site, and not the one's listed.

UPDATE: My buddy said that several teams are expanding, but there is a lot of turnover as well. With preseason starting soon, it could be that the teams want better Web content.

4. cathack

cathack New Member

The reason the OKC job is open is because the guy who did it when they were in Seattle didn't relocate with the team. I believe he was one of the first in the league who was a team employee and did a very good job with it.

5. I can help with any questions about the city, not so much about the job. But I'll try to help as much as I can.

Draft saved Draft deleted