1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weather Channel Women's style

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Second Thoughts, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Stephanie Abrams in skin-tight t-shirts makes hurricanes worth the massive loss of life and property.

(*sigh* ... it doesn't REALLY, but that's the only time she breaks out the boob-friendly clothing)

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Only when it's colder.

Girls with occluded fronts -- run like HELL

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

The Weather Network here in Canada has some hotties.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I need to watch Weather Channel and Food Network a LOT more. You guys are making some great arguments for must-see TV.

5. rallen13

rallen13 Member

If you think the Weather Channel is good, check out some of the lookers on the Food Channel. If Rachel Ray's wardrobe gets any tighter, her pot's going to boil over.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Giada > Rachel Ray

7. lono

lono Active Member

The extended forecast for an indefinite period of time is: High tonight, low tomorrow and precipitation is expected ...

8. rallen13

rallen13 Member

Did anyone know that Rachel Ray is almost 38 years old? I was stunned.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hate to burst your bubble, weather babe fans, but Stephanie Abrams' figure is all computer generated.

See for yourself:

[​IMG]

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I never figured out why they let the women go relatively casual, but they made the guys all go coat and tie in the studio.
    Would you want to be the boss telling Can the Man he needs a coat before going on the air?

11. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Again, Ace slams one home. I'm in awe.

12. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I don't care about the weather, but I've been watching Abrams and Bettes: Behind the Forecast the last couple nights just to see Steph. Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted