1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weather Channel babes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Faithless, Aug 6, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

2. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

"A little sticky"

Yeah, that's about right for SportsJournalists.com.

3. Terence Mann

Terence Mann Member

Print folks rag on the TV gang for being superficial and nothing more than pretty hairdos and hot bodies. You know, they get their jobs because of how they look, and they keep them by getting a different hairstyle or losing weight when management so orders them. Based on threads like this one, you'd have to say the TV stations seem to be giving us what we want, right?

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Lazy? That eye works just as hard as the other eyes out there getting all the attention.

5. Speedway

Speedway Member

Elita Loresca is solid indeed. She infamously appeared in FHM a while back. A couple excerpts from her interview with FHM.

"When I auditioned, they wanted to know if I could deal with anything thrown my way—then we had hurricanes every week for my first six weeks. I repeated stuff I heard the night before on The Weather Channel; I’d mention “Northeast quadrant” because it sounded smart. I even went to the bookstore and got a copy of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Weather."

and

“People in Miami embrace curves,” says the 29-year-old Philippines-born beauty. “Here, I can wear a cute sweater and still be professional.”

Here is the complete layout (nsfw): http://www.fhmonline.com/girls_girls_of_fhm_article.asp?cnl_id=1&stn_id=1&idx_id=1907&gofp_slot=1

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

When Can the Man is in the studio with her, the phrase "Get a room" comes immediately to mind.
    But Alex seems versatile enough to also enjoy sparking up doobies with Dave Schwartz.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If she is it probably involves leather, high heel boots and a whip.

8. KP

KP Active Member

They're fake and they're spectacular!

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

There are three people in this world I want to smoke pot with:

1. Willie Nelson
    2. Jones
    3. Dave Schwartz

10. patchs

patchs Active Member

I see some cute babes on the shopping channels (DirecTV must carry every one), now there's talent, hawking cubic zirconia at 3 a.m.
    How many of them were HS cheerleaders?

11. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

God Bless the School of Mass and Speech Communications at my fair alma mater for helping produce such a stunning talented alum.

Very, very well-done, SoCalDude.

And before I forget, Jackie Guerrido's northern front is probably the most perfect frontal pattern I've ever seen. Wow.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Careful, Bird.

Don't want the storm clouds to cause home damage.

Draft saved Draft deleted