1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weather Channel babes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Faithless, Aug 6, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If there had been video, I would have at least some evidence that the night existed, absent being able to remember any of it.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I have seen Sharon Resultan up close. I shed a tear that my fantasy was crushed.

3. dooley_womack1

You mean she wouldn't go ATM?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I wouldnt have asked... First time I walked by, I thought maybe it was the light. Second time, it wasnt the light. TV does wonders

5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was saddened to read that as well.

A couple of women I miss: Kim Perez (who's still listed as a staff member, but I can't remember the last time I saw her) and Hillary Andrews.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I used to be a BIG Kam Carmen fan. Then, after talking to a guy who worked with her after she moved to Detroit and whose opinion I respect to this day, I'm not as big of a fan. Goofy was one word he used... Looney Tunes were two more...
    She had issues with a stalker -- not me, thank you -- but well after he told me this....

7. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Perez now works the 4-7 a.m. shift.

Agreed on Andrews, although she kind of scared me a bit. She kind of has that permanent Billy Idol-type sneer and that dominatrix kind of look about her. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. . .

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Ah. That used to be prime time for me on cable ... now, not so much.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Do any of you know the impact of your words? By drooling over the Weather Channel women, the Food Network has dropped to second place on the SJ Masturbation Nation Nielsen charts.

What hath SJ Masturbation Nation wrought?

Heads are rolling through Kitchen Stadium. Rachael Ray has been asked to acquiesce to a breast enhancement, a personality transplant and a name change of her show to $400 A Day, with $360 earmarked for her to find a sex partner in whatever locale she's eating in.

Giada de Laurentis, ahead of the curve based on TV Guide's "investigation" of her cleavage displays, has been gently asked to offer up some areola at strategic times, especially October and May.

That Mark Summers show, whatever the hell it's called ... you know ... the one about candy and soda, etc.? Ah yes ... Unwrapped.

It will do a four-part series featuring candy shaped like female anatomy, the best candy to put inside female orifices (orifi?), sodas that work better than Zima as an aphrodisiac, and for the hard core fetishist SJMNers, a show devoted to uber-candy shaped like blow-up farm animals.

SJ Masturbation Nation is an important demographic Food Network cannot lose to the likes of Storm Stories, et al.

The thought of SJMN working their skin flutes like Ian Anderson on Aqualung at that sight of a tornado and a piece of ass is the collective nightmare of Food Network execs.

10. dooley_womack1

It's called Sominex. Look into it.

:D

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Wow.

12. Speedway

Speedway Member

None of the weather channel girls come even close to Univision's weather babe - Jackie Guerrido.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5122604417680785132

Draft saved Draft deleted