1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Southern racists

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MCbamr, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

[​IMG]

2. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Second that.

3. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I don't have a clue what this guy thinks his point was.
    But as a native Southerner, I would like to join Inky Wretch and Lugnut, in the STFU sentiment.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Sorry I'm late to the thread. I've been frog gigging, and bad weather knocked the cable out at my trailer, and I had to run to the store because my wife/cousin was all pissy because we ran out of RC Cola and Moon Pies.

Anyway, when did we allow women and minorities to run for president? Isn't that against the Commandments?

5. John

John Well-Known Member

Don't know, better check the courthouse lobby.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Have you brushed your tooth today, HP?

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

fucking right on.

Also, we're 68 posts in and neither hondo nor Yawn have chimed in. the hoodies meeting must be going late or something.

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

If it hadn't been invented in my home state, it would have been called the teethbrush.

9. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

The text message my Hillary-hating wife sent me after I told her who I voted for...

"That's right. Vote your penis. I knew you were a closet sexist. At least you're not a racist."

I almost had to pull the car over until the laughter stopped.

10. thebirds

thebirds New Member

Check out Huckabee's bastions of victory: West Virginia, last among the 50 states in percentage of adults who are college grads; Alabama, 45th (roughly); Tennessee, 40th; Arkansas (45th). Sense a pattern here?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh boy now you've done it. DisembodiedOwlHead will be here any minute now to scold you for pointing out the obvious.

12. End well, this thread will not.
    Contribute to the bad ending, I have.

Draft saved Draft deleted