1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"We lost as a team" sniff, sniff.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

just able to vividly remember the bang-up job that fucking kid did in the client.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Which kid?

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

mel pitt.

4. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

That's an insult to the bi-polar people of the world. I checked with the other members and we decided we don't want him in the group.
    Let him find his own condition. We're using ours.

(P.S. Yes, I'm allowed to joke about this. It's like Don Rickles making fun of Jews. Sometimes you want to cry. Sometimes you have to laugh. Most of the time you just manage.)

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

"Terrell has 25 million reasons why the media is his bitch."

"I couldn't believe it," Owens said about a pass play where McNabb Garcia Bledsoe Romo decided not to throw him the ball. "Donovan Jeff Drew Tony had time to get the ball to me. … Donovan Jeff Drew Tony ignored me, he ignored Coach Reid's Whatsthewhiteguysname design."

6. Mr. Homer

Mr. Homer Member

Headline: T.O. wins for best supporting actor! I love it.

7. KG

KG Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Samson

Samson Guest

I'd like to EAT bunny.

*Slurp*

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

he wouldn't have if he was nominated in the same year the client was released.

10. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

When I saw the clip from the news conference I mistakenly thought it was Kanye West still mourning his dead mother. Then I turned the sound up and discovered it was TO. I think the reason he's upset is because Romo had told him he could tap Jessica if the 'boys won the Super Bowl. Now that's being a teammate!

Draft saved Draft deleted