1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We haven't flogged PETA in a while...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Jan 10, 2009.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I want one of the kids' shirts. "Spearfish: Sea Kittens on-a-stick since 1976."

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I really think they should have worked in tartar sauce in some way.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

PETA gets pwned.

http://www.alleyinsider.com/2009/1/petas-new-web-site-advertiser-omaha-steaks

(Quotes inverted for proper sequence.)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

That is utterly brilliant.

BTW, speaking of how tone-deaf PETA is, anyone read Jim Gorant's story in SI about the fate of the dogs at Michael Vick's dog-fighting compound? Of the 51 dogs rescued, 47 have found loving homes, albeit some in special care.

That, however, doesn't detract from PETA's insistence that all of the dogs be put down because they're not fit for a regular life. Never mind the fact that 47 dogs are now ensconced with loving, caring people who will take care of them, some douchenozzle spokeshole is saying they all need to be destroyed.

Way to talk out of both sides of your mouth, hypocritical assclowns. I think I'm going to have an extra, juicy piece of red meat tonight. And I'll be thinking of that SI story with every bite.

Draft saved Draft deleted