1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have to go back! (Lost 2009 season)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JakeandElwood, Jan 20, 2009.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Claire yelled at Kate in one of her dreams last season.

2. You never actually see that flash of Desmond's. I believe it is the only one you don't see. Not sure what that means...
    That Claire is dead is a common theory. I don't know, but there's definitely something funky going on with her.
    The first hour on Wednesday will be an actual recap show, followed by a two-hour season premier. I'd still go back and watch the other episodes if you could, but that should catch you up or at least jog the memory for those who need it.
    I think these last two seasons are going to be great. They have the end date now and they have it all mapped out. That was really their problem through parts of season two and three is they didn't know where the finish line was so they weren't sure whether to sprint or jog.

3. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

When/how did Claire die?

4. I think now that there is a set timetable for the show (which Team Darleton wanted from the start, if I recall), I think it will be smoot sailing (quality-wise anyway). Seasons 2 and 3 suffered because ABC basically told the showrunners that it was such a hit and they needed to make it last as long as possible ... the show began to slip in quality, the ratings slipped and ABC learned its lesson and put the show on a set timetable. Maybe it is wishful thinking, but when this show is on, it plain rocks, and I think it will be on from here on out.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

so, the first hour tonight is just a recap?

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I think it is a one-hour recap and then a 2-hour season premier.

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Correct.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Three hours tonight.
    First hour, 7 - 8 p.m., recap.
    Second and third hours, 8 -10 p.m.*, season premiere
    Unless you live in my town and the premiere is tape delayed for Raycom basketball.
    * all times Central, as God intended.

9. Webster

I rarely stay up past 10:30 or so. But I love to look at the web about the episode, so I have to suck it up and make it until at least 11.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You could just watch it the next day.

I don't have DVR or computer access at night, so I'm going to have to be really good and not click on this thread until I watch it online tomorrow.

11. Webster

Can't do it -- I love to read the web the next day about the episode and I can't trust myself to stay unspoiled.

12. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I would go berserk if it was delayed. I have to work, but I should be on this thread at about 2 a.m. after watching from the DVR.

Draft saved Draft deleted