1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have hit rock bottom

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twoback, Mar 10, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Didn't he used to brag about all his youtube hits? That one's been posted since december and has 1491 hits. Looks like SportsJournalists.com drove all his youtube traffic. Numbers are way down since he got shitcanned here.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

How did you resist the urge to start the car, close the door, roll up the windows and let God take care of the rest?

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Thank God I have my Sirius. I have it on The Hair Band Channel (Hi, BYH!)

I would rather be exposed to Bubba the Love Sponge, than those two twat-waffles.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I am actually working on the garage, converting it to the "man-cave" type thing. I was putting drywall up and my hands were tied for a while.

Swear to god, the whole segment was him actually calling his buddy, and those two discussing their views on sports and what they've been doing since the last time they talked.

If sports talk radio had hit bottom, someone (simmons) dug a ditch halfway to China.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm an XM guy myself, but I don't care what satellite radio people listen to as long as they're listening.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

*BYH puffing chest out*

7. Danny Noonan

Danny Noonan Member

Satellite radio of any kind beats suffering the ESPN fools.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I don't know. If there's no Skip Bayless, isn't that progress, a step in the right direction?

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Wow ... hadn't seen that one. A few observations from looking at it briefly (no sound card on my work comp):
    JDV is chunking up. More Michelin Man than Brawny these days.

My god, his jeans were tight. I think his penis winked at the camera.

Good to see the production value going up with fancy fonts and advertising for his sites right on the screen. I can't wait until he gets a Doppler radar.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There's a big difference between the two...

Kuselias is normal when he's off the air... Scoop is not...

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Who are you kidding fella? His penis wasn't winking at the camera, it was winking right. at. you. :)

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to that Cold Pizza harrassment suit? And its nice to know that there is such a lack of sports going on that ESPN.com printed Simmons pot-induced imaginings on an alternative NBA universe.

Draft saved Draft deleted