1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have hit rock bottom

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twoback, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

American culture can venture no farther south.
    Scoop Jackson vs. Eric Kuselias on ESPN's First And Ten.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I understand the urge to confess, but quit slugging rockbottom. He already has self-esteem issues.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Twoback: if you are dumb enough to watch that trash, you deserve anything you get.

4. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

I just turned it on while I was getting some water out of the fridge.
    When Eric K. started his third-grade rant about how the NCAA Tournament should be an all-inclusive event, it was shut off.

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

If you weren't wasting time getting water and watching TV, this wouldn't be a problem... get back to work... [/rb]

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I just want to know who at ESPN thought/thinks Scoop Jackson on television or writing editorials is a good thing and why haven't they been pink slipped yet?

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The question you should ask is why hasn't Scoop gotten the pink slip yet. If his handlers felt in danger, they'd cut bait long ago.

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Yesterday I heard Patrick McEnroe & Rob Parker. As bad as Parker is, and even though in print he is far worse, on the radio, SAS is much more painful to listen to.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

While working in my garage yesterday, I heard ESPN radio and they had a phone conversation of Bill Simmons calling one of his friends. Like you were listening to two idiots talk, complete with their own 'in-references'.

Top that, bitches.

10. Trouser_Buddah

Hate to do it, but...

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Shame on you. Of course, once I recognized what it was I closed it right away. (1.3 seconds)

12. Trouser_Buddah

I am showering in self-loathing...

Draft saved Draft deleted