1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We have a sick cat and I am banging my head off the f--king wall

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hustle, Sep 12, 2007.

1. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Those little pill-shooter-syringes are fantastic. Much better than hiding it in the food "trick".

2. Hustle

Hustle Guest

The latest: We tried to dress it up with tuna - our cats die for tuna, as I'm sure most do - and he picked the tuna chunks out and left the rest.

So, tomorrow morning he has to deal with 'mom' before she goes to work. He'll get his medicine one way or another.

My wife takes care of this as she's handled cats all her life. And we did talk about the syringe, but decided to go without it for now. If things don't go well enough tomorrow a.m., that option might be back on the table.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

agree on the pill shooters. makes giving my cat a pill a piece of cake... catching him to give him the pill is now the hard part.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

You have my sympathies.

Whatever you do, make sure he gets his kitty meds.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I think you should put Hank to sle...

Wait. We talking about the cat or Scorpio? If it;s the cat put the pill in the syringe. If it's Scorpio, then put an air bubble in the syringe...

Draft saved Draft deleted