1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Got MF Iraqis On The MF Plane!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Aug 30, 2007.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

But we're not terrorists! We can speak whatever language we want!

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Might be worth it to learn to speak Arabic, though. You get a little cramped on a full flight and you can send a couple dozen to the exits and relax the rest of the way -- maybe even lower you seat if you feel like it.

3. KP

KP Active Member

Some of those comments are downright scary.

This one nailed who we should really worry about.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Drew Rosenhaus will speak for Mr. Hondo

"Next question"

5. KG

KG Active Member

I'd be more concerned for my safety because of the one person who was trying to pick a fight with six to seven other men.

6. jboy

jboy Guest

If I was one of the Iraqis I would have said, "Sure, I'll speak English. Go fuck your mother you fat, stupid American."

Of course, I'm a bad ass.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sweet. And I'd promise to bring you cookies in Gitmo.

8. pathetic and yet sadly not surprising. i wish all these over senstive, scared people would just stay indoors and line their homes in plastic wrap like that idiot from a few years back.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Personally, I think it should be illegal for anyone to speak a language other than American here in the good old U S of A.

I mean, when we go to other countries, we speak our language, right? So they should be used to it if they are coming here, dammit!

If Mr. Al Kada can't learn to speak proper American, he'll never get the chance to come suicide bomb us. Let him blow up somewheres else.

10. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Anyone else think it's insanely stupid that American schedules an 11 p.m. flight out of an airport with an 11:30 p.m. curfew? Anyone else think it's insanely stupid that an airport has an 11:30 p.m. curfew?

Draft saved Draft deleted