1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We don't all look alike!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Feb 10, 2014.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/02/10/samuel-l-jackson-laurence-fishburne/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ew%2Fpopwatch+%28Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+PopWatch%29

Samuel L. Jackson is promoting new Robocop movie and goes on LA station to be interviewed by entertainment reporter. The guy confuses him with Lawrence Fishburne and asks him about his Super Bowl commercial. Jackson doesn't let it go and depending on how you watch it, it's either really uncomfortable or comedy gold.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That was awesome.

"OK, let's talk about Robocop."
    "Oh, helllllll no!"

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Sam Rubin has been a fixture in LA for more than 20 years - why? I have no idea.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Jackson was great.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Sam's a good friend of mine and I can vouch for his ability to flub the facts...nothing malicious on his part, he could have just as easily confused Samuel L. Jackson for Samuel Gompers. Sam is also one of the nicest guys in showbiz. That phrase get's thrown around a lot, but he really is one of the best guys you can hope to meet.

Draft saved Draft deleted