1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watching Phillies vs. Nationals makes guy want to puke on 11-year-old

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, Apr 16, 2010.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Now that alone would be worth the price of admission

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Good point. Soccer fans are the best behaved fans in any sport...

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Does Duke have a soccer team? If so, then by definition they are the best and smartest soccer fans

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

I've seen that trick. Not very pretty.
    I remember once covering a toughman competition at the Omni in Atlanta. Saw a guy do a flying drop kick on a guy y in the balcony. The guy he hit, almost flipped over the rail.
    I actually became a casualty of the mahem, getting hit in the eye with a freaking penny.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

[​IMG]

These guys think that moron should've vomited on Uncle Cholly

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Gotta be great fans in Philly, to get that excited over a game vs. the Nationals.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I think he was drinking to FORGET he was watching the Nationals.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Normally I am against the death penalty but I am willing to make an exception for uber-asshole baseball fans.

9. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

With plenty of empty stadiums and cheap tickets to go around the asshole fan factor is going to be off the charts this season. Can't wait to see what those midweek Royals-Indians games produce.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2010/04/16/throwing-up-a-new-low-for-philly-fans/

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

I really don't know where to begin other than to say I wonder if David knew the story behind some of the stuff he was regurgitating? I tend to think all he did was look up clippings and jotted the information down.
    Pukeman deserved the beatdown he got and more, no question, but Phillies fans aren't any worse than Yankees fans. A good beatdown in the Bronx is just as good as good beatdown in South Philly.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Broad Street is the best place to get your ass kicked, though.

Philly fans are overall pretty good, but the most extreme of the drunk louts are pretty bad. You could make the same case for the Boston and New York fringe.

Draft saved Draft deleted