1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watched all three Indy Jones movies yesterday ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, May 22, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think the fanboi magazine got it wrong, unless Indy discovered a time machine along the way. RotLA took place in 1936, I believe, and ToD was 1935.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I'll have you know that there was nothing in pern's post that was new to me, other than the great analysis as to why they made Temple of Doom a prequel.

(sorry, pern. I am that big of a nerd. I used to buy Starlog off the grocery store newsstand as a kid).

3. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

You didn't know Temple was a prequel? I remember when it came out - it was in the reviews as such (since the term hadn't been named) as a way to write around Marion, since she wasn't in it.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I do.

Need to, I do. :)

Never apologize for nerd-dom.

Well-played, sir.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

ATM?

6. John

John Well-Known Member

I just got finished watching the first two. Still love Raiders, still could do without the Temple. I shall now complete the trilogy, a movie I haven't watched since I saw it in the theater.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Say what you want, but Temple Of Doom made for one hell of an arcade game at the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted