1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wasting precious time of my life

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cougargirl, Jun 18, 2006.

1. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Even better. Billy Madison is on, too!

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The only way anyone could get me to watch an episode of Gastineau Girls is if there's a guarantee that in every show, every member of the 1985 Jets beats the shit out of Mark Gastineau for his late hit on Bernie Kosar in the second round playoff game. Steroid-addled asshat that he was. [/bitter Jets fan]

3. Flash

Flash Guest

What is Gastineau Girls?

4. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Exactly what 21 said. Older, but with more expensive handbags and more plastic surgery.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That show needs to be sacked.

(I'll be here all week. Try the veal, it's great.)

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Ah, Canadians ... they apparently aren't afflicted with E! "Entertainment" Television.

It's a "reality" show starring Mark Gastineau's formerly-hot ex-wife and his smokin' hot daughter acting like the rich, spoiled PITAs they are.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

That sounds like a solid waste of time. Of course, I don't know what the original show this thread spawned is about either. I'll just go watch some reruns of Degrassi or something. :D

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

O' DOYLE RULES!

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Or you could watch a rerun of "Junction Boys."

When's that on again?

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

Exactly what I thought too -- and I'm the idiot mainly responsible for the monstrosity it became.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Watching new Degrassi makes me feel dirty. My kingdom for one quasi-normal person on that show. I guess the guy in the wheelchair is the closest, mentally at least. Emma reminds me too much of Stephanie Tanner. Bring back Radio Free Roscoe; for statuatory goodness*, Kate Todd > Degrassi girls every day and thrice on Sunday.

* -- for entertainment purposes only, so don't go reporting me to my bosses to suck up to them if you're a soon to be former freelancer of mine who has that proclivity.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Hey, when I heard Spike was having to deal with teenage problems with the daugher I remember her pregnant with, I almost barfed.

Draft saved Draft deleted