1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Washington: Iran has frozen nuclear development

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

There's been more talk in the last two days about nonexistent nucular power in Iran than there has been about Hillary's skin, Gore's freshman 15 or Obama's choice of rolling papers.

I'm supposing that's linear progress.

2. We're reaping what Frank Church sowed 30 years ago.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

frank grew weed?

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

In what way?

5. We are now going to hear about how, because Church showed the American people what had been done in their name between 1950-1978 -- including feeding LSD to unsuspecting Americans until they threw themselves out windows and died -- he "weakened our defenses," thereby making us vulnerable to a future president who's too goddamn lazy to read his PDB's.
    Or something like that.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'm more interested in hearing about a weed theory.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

8. Yep, F_B, "ignoring" a PDB title "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." (No shit? Who would have guessed?) resulted in the world falling down.

For someone who enjoys poking his finger in the face of partisans, the depth of your Dem boot-licking is astonishing. You get your talking points from them and never, ever deviate. I 've got to give you credit for that, but little else.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solid, marv. solid.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Christ, doesn't defending an administration that's made it ALL up as they've gone along -- ALWAYS and FOREVER for the benefit of the crony core group -- grow tiresome?

Sooner or later?

Jesus.

11. Not the world.
    A couple of really big buildings?
    Maybe.
    Gee, the logical reply to what I posted wouldn't seem to be "Democrat! Democrat! Neener-neener-neener!" but I'm no rhetoritician.
    OK, debate me. Tell me what Frank Church "sowed" that we are reaping now. Please. Go ahead.
    (This should be fun.)

12. Gold

Gold Active Member

As if this administration has obeyed any laws passed as a result of Church's investigation or any laws it has decided to ignore.

I guarantee lyman probably hasn't thought about Frank Church until some right-wing talk show host mentioned it.

Please lyman, you're not talking to people who get all of their information from Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage. Show a little respect.

Draft saved Draft deleted