1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wardrobe choices matter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Feb 26, 2014.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Guy gets busted for having the equipment to set up a meth lab. For mug shot, he's wearing a Los Pollos Hermanos T-shirt.

[​IMG]

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/alleged-meth-cook-arrested-while-wearing-breaking-bad-t-shirt/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

When I wear my "God hates fags" t-shirt, I understand the impression that will make, pro or con, with some people.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/squidyes/works/9768703-god-hates-figs?country_code=US&p=t-shirt&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=google_products&utm_source=google&gclid=CIf4sfSI67wCFSFo7AodQg0AWA

Well, when you see someone for the first time, what do you notice before you even speak? Race, gender, clothing, hair style, body shape, shoes..... So, yeah, the saying "you never get a second chance to make a first impression". I shudder to think how many bad impressions I've probably made over the years because of clothing and body type. Not fair to judge a book by its cover, but that's reality.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Sigue jodiendo el pollo.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Sad thing is, I have no doubt you own such a t-shirt. SMH

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Pure class.

6. Moderator1

Let me also add this: I'm not a big God guy. Too many reasons to go into here. But I do allow some room for error. I could be wrong. IF there is a God and He is as He has been described me to, I'll wager everything He hates small minded pieces of shit a lot more than He hates people who are gay.

A lot more.

Unbelievable. I'd love to see what you'd look like after showing up in that shirt at one of my family gatherings.

Small minded piece of shit would actually be an upgrade.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Good thing he can't read.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Some of my "gems" I won't wear out, just around the house:
    - Johnny Cash giving the bird
    - "I farted"
    - "Muggle"
    - "Do I know you?" (with a dog smelling another dog's butt)

I don't think those will give a good impression...but I do favor funny shirts or at least ones that people will find funny.
    Like the "Purdue Dance Team" shirt I wear.
    I'm 5-11, 240.
    It's funny.

9. Here me roar

Here me roar Guest

Pretty sure if you're wearing a god hates fags shirt, you don't have to say a word for people to know exactly what you're about.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

HC said to me the other day that Mark2010 may be SJ's greatest performance artist ever.

We can only hope.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, this thread got flushed into the toilet quickly.

12. Moderator1

I feel bad for reacting as I did - but not really. I violated a rule. Suspending myself for a day.

But what a piece of shit.

OK, two days. See you soon

Draft saved Draft deleted