1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War No. 4

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CarltonBanks, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Iran seems hellbent on creating a major nuclear disaster inside their own country with help from the Russians, I doubt if Tehran could even fight a full scale regional war then.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

U.S. forces have been in Djibouti for a long time for both the Somalian troubles and Yemen. This isn't new.

And we've got Carlton and D_B worlds finally colliding!

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Even the cockroaches are scurrying.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Advocating genocide. Why am I not surprised? Enjoy your role as the closest thing this board gets to true, 1930s-style eugenic/Nazi-like hate.

5. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Apparently, the drunk guy who sat in front of me at a US-Canada game and threatened to fight me because I dared mention someone might be better than some dude named Wayne.

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Just don't insult their beer. I learned that one the hard way. My Canadian beer story (not beer that is Canadian, but Canadian person's behavior regarding beer) will trump anyone else's. It's quite epic, eh.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Can I just say for the record and be sure that the illiterate clown gets it right before the lock, that I don't read HuffPost or Kos so don't blame me for shit on this thread.
    You may now go back to starting more threads that get locked because it's all about you.

8. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

The entire premise of John Candy's last movie -- he says "Canadian beer sucks" at a hockey game and a war breaks out.

There. Back to the original topic of the thread -- wars nobody in America cares about :).

9. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

This thread was started June 9, idiot. It was brought back up to the top. And, for the record, it IS all about me. There, I wanted you to at least get something correct in your miserable life.

I win. Lock it up (because the clever Slappy deems it lockable).

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Do you even remember a time when you knew to be embarrassed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.