1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War all settled, economy humming along, Bush has plenty of spare time to burn

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 18, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I won't bash Bush for this. It's something every president has done in recent memory. No beef on this at all.

Besides, isn't it nice to have something pleasant come from the White House from time to time?

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

To be fair, this isn't Starman's first time railing against this type of activity.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Oh my God, some of you people need a life. I mean, I know Bush bashing is a cottage industry among some of you here at SportsJournalists.com, but I think even the leader of the leftie pack, Fenian_Bastard, would agree bashing Bush for partaking in a harmless and mostly meaningless tradition that has gone on for at least three decades is silly.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Zag, this isn't Starman bashing Bush. This is Starman bashing the activity. I don't necessarily agree, but I understand it.

5. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Oh really?

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I have no problem with this. I think it's a good tradition. After all, it gave us Flip-Flop Gate a few years ago.

7. The last time they did that, he pinned the ribbons on the cafeteria staff.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

zag, your mancrush on Fenian is reaching epic proportions...

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That provides a mental image which is disturbing on so many levels.

10. Hey. not my job, man.

Draft saved Draft deleted