1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WaPo outs woman who it says faked Roy Moore story

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by jlee, Nov 27, 2017.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Political operatives like O'Keefe and others (there are plenty on all sides of the spectrum) are debasing our democracy simply for a paycheck and perhaps a little notoriety/fame. I think of David Brock who slimed the Clintons for money and cashed every check, then switched sides and kept cashing checks. (FWIW - I do regularly check out Media Matters for their video/transcripts of what people have actually said. Their opinion pieces, not so much. I don't know if Coulter and Maher even actually care about anything, but enjoy the fame their outlandish opinions get them.

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I think they both care, he gave Obama 1 million for campaign. I assume she cares.
    Turning the tables on okeefe, would love to see the robo calls in the moore campaign --2 versions-- investigated, we need to see who paid for those.

Draft saved Draft deleted