1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wanted: Kentucky Fried SE (The Ky. Standard in Bardstown)

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Per JJ.com

Company: The Kentucky Standard
    Position: Seeking Sports Editor
    Job Status: Full-time
    Salary: Negotiable
    Ad Expires: May 21, 2007
    Job ID: 766212

Description:
    The Kentucky Standard, an award-winning tri-weekly, is looking for a sports editor who can bring life to sports stories through the written word and design. The sports editor is responsible for planning and executing the sports news within the newspaper. Community sports as well as coordinating coverage among the area’s three high schools is a must. The Standard is looking for someone who can continue our award-winning ways and accelerate our sports coverage while maintaining a good rapport with the community. Those interested can contact Lisa Tolliver, Editor, at ltolliver@kystandard.com or send resume and clips to The Kentucky Standard, P.O. Box 639, Bardstown, KY 40004.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This is the first thing I thought of: (even before KFC)

[​IMG]

3. One of the funniest (and most UNpc) openings of any movie ever made!

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I can;t believe I've never seen that movie. I don;t know how I've missed it. Maybe because I'm a big loser.

Anyway, this place is right in the middle of Bourbon country. Nice town, good sports. but it is Landmark, so take your chances.

Draft saved Draft deleted