1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Want your MTV? Too bad ... it's never coming back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trey Beamon, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

yeah, I'm sure some variation of it at some point. The basic details are the same.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Thanks.

That was some serious Deja Vu. Man, I have not felt that in a long, long time.

3. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Ah, the golden days of the birth of reality TV. I remember when I was city editor at the college paper in the early 1990s, and getting into a pseudo-argument with a copy editor over whether the Real World was staged. (I had the "staged" argument). Scoreboard, Marissa!! :D

We also had some douchebag alum come to town and do some cheesy local version of "Who wants to marry a millionaire?" years before Fox had that debacle. Of course I sent a female reporter to cover the event, and of course the schmuck hit on her. :) Not one of my better editorial decisions.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of deja vu ...

Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of deja vu ...

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Mmmmmm.... Julie.

I'll never forget the scene when they were on vacation (Jamaica?) and Julie is out in the water in her bikini.

Hummina hummina hummina...

6. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Is it a repeat?

Draft saved Draft deleted